1. Be Confident. Don't be scared of what others will think - take pride in who you are instead and love yourself and your new style. As Adam Ant once said: "Ridicule is nothing to be scared of."
2. Be fashionable. Dandies are quite flamboyant in their fashion. Wear romantic clothing with a fashionable touch and develop your own style.
3. Groom yourself. Dandies set no limits to personal hygiene.
4. Get a haircut, or let it grow.
5. Use makeup.
6. Learn how to speak properly.
7. Be a gentleman.
8. Take serious things lightly, and light things seriously.
9. Be who you are. Don't try to fill your new clothes with a new personality. You should still be yourself.